BofA Said to Seek Buyers for N.Y., Pennsylvania BranchesMatthew Monks and Hugh Son
Bank of America Corp., the second-largest U.S. lender by assets, is seeking buyers for about 40 branches in New York and Pennsylvania, four people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts