Quoted: Mary Fallin
“We have five schools that were hit, and we lost several schools totally. The hospital was hit. The bank was destroyed.” — Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin on the estimated $1 billion-plus in damage from tornadoes that leveled an Oklahoma City suburb on May 20.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020