Netanyahu Tries to Bust Up Israel's Port Monopoly
Two years ago, Alon Hassan, the union chief at Israel’s Ashdod port, wanted to invite work colleagues to his daughter’s bat mitzvah. When he and his co-workers walked off the docks during a weekday, they nearly paralyzed one of the country’s largest trade gateways, enraging importers whose cargo was left stranded offshore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas