SocGen’s Russian Unit Said to Cut Hundreds of Jobs in MoscowFabio Benedetti-Valentini and Jason Corcoran
Societe Generale SA’s Russian consumer-banking unit, OAO Rosbank, is cutting hundreds of back office jobs as it continues cost-reduction efforts, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States