Microsoft Updates Xbox as Apple to Facebook Gain in GamesDina Bass and Cliff Edwards
Microsoft Corp. is revamping the Xbox to fend off a breed of competitors ranging from Apple Inc. to Facebook Inc. Those companies were nowhere in gaming when the software maker debuted its last version five years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting