Aston Sets $4.85 Million Record, Mouse Nest DB5 $486,469Scott Reyburn
An Aston Martin DB4 set an auction record of $4.85 million for the “James Bond” maker in a weekend sale as even wrecks found in barns sold for above-estimate prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner