Gold Heads for Longest Slump in Four Years on Fed, DollarDebarati Roy and Nicholas Larkin
Gold fell, capping the longest slump in four years, as the dollar jumped to a 34-month high and a Federal Reserve policy maker said that U.S. monetary stimulus may be reduced within months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster