Glaxo Sees Emerging Market Price Cuts Driving Drug Volume GrowthBloomberg News
GlaxoSmithKline Plc, the U.K.’s biggest drugmaker, said price cuts will accelerate volume sales of its medicines in emerging markets led by China as the company extends its reach to less well-off patients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States