Asia Stock Index Poised for Weekly Gain as Topix ClimbsJonathan Burgos and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asia’s benchmark stock index is poised for a second weekly advance after Japan’s Topix Index closed at the highest level since 2008 as leasing companies rallied on a report Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will encourage the practice as part of his growth strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis