American Capital Fights Fed Exit Worry as Investors FleeHeather Perlberg
Gary Kain built American Capital Agency Corp. into the fastest growing real estate investment trust as the Federal Reserve pushed borrowing costs to record lows. Now he’s trying to persuade investors to stay with him as he navigates the central bank’s retreat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing