U.K.’s Southend Airport Sees 40% Passenger Jump on London TravelKari Lundgren
London’s Southend airport predicts passenger numbers will jump 40 percent to 1.15 million in the next 12 months as Stobart Group Ltd. seeks a return on its 120 million pounds ($183 million) of spending in the past two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders