Deutsche Telekom Can Sell T-Mobile Before Share Lock-Up EndsCornelius Rahn
Deutsche Telekom AG, the German phone company that completed a deal this month to enlarge its U.S. business, said it has the option to sell the asset to a buyer before an 18-month share lock-up period expires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster