Copper Users Said by Nexans Trying to Avoid LME WarehousesAgnieszka Troszkiewicz
Copper consumers are trying to avoid taking metal from warehouses approved by the London Metal Exchange and going directly to producers instead, according to Nexans SA, the world’s second-biggest cable maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's