Treasury 10-Year Yields Reach Two-Month High on Fed SpeculationSusanne Walker
Treasury 10-year note yields reached two-month highs as speculation the Federal Reserve may consider tapering its record bond-purchase program crimped demand for the securities as equities indexes traded at record levels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing