F-1’s Williams Makes Progress With Hybrid London Bus, CEO SaysAlex Duff
Williams Grand Prix Holdings Plc, Formula One’s only publicly listed team, expects to start street testing of a hybrid London double-decker bus this year as it seeks a revenue boost from technological expertise, chief executive officer Alex Burns said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks