Euro Weakens Versus Dollar, Yen; Declines 0.2 Percent to $1.2966David Goodman
The euro declined against the dollar, dropping 0.2 percent to $1.2966 as of 8:32 a.m. London time. The 17-nation shared currency fell 0.3 percent to 131.64 yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing