Yum’s China Sales Slump 29% in April on Chicken Safety ConcernLeslie Patton
Yum! Brands Inc., owner of the KFC and Pizza Hut dining chains, said sales at stores open at least 12 months fell 29 percent in China in April as customers remained concerned about the safety of its chicken and the spread of bird flu hurt demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day