Poly Property Dollar Bonds Gain After Busiest Day in Two WeeksRachel Evans
Poly Property Group’s debut dollar-denominated bonds rose today after the Chinese developer priced its offering on the busiest day for U.S. currency debt sales from Asia in two weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline