Unions Press Oaktree to Prevent L.A. Times Sale to KochsAnthony Palazzo
Labor groups are putting pressure on Tribune Co.’s largest shareholder to prevent the possible sale of the Los Angeles Times to billionaire brothers David and Charles Koch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline