Qatar’s Katara in Talks to Buy Hotels in London and RomeZainab Fattah
Katara Hospitality is in talks to buy “iconic” hotels in London and Rome as the unit of Qatar’s sovereign-wealth fund seeks to more than double its properties by 2030, said Chief Operating Officer Christopher R.J. Knable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap