Private Student Debt Refinancing Could Help Economy, CFPB SaysCarter Dougherty
Allowing consumers to refinance private loans with public funds is one option for alleviating the burden of college debt on the U.S. economy, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said in a report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone