Billabong Suspends Shares Amid Talks With Takeover BiddersDavid Fickling
Billabong International Ltd., the Australian surfwear company that’s breached debt payment terms, suspended its shares to pursue takeover talks after an exclusivity period with one potential bidder lapsed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy