Van Maker VPG Joins Fisker as Green-Car Lending FlopsAngela Greiling Keane
The shutdown of a wheelchair-van maker financed by U.S. taxpayers is adding to congressional criticism of clean-energy lending by President Barack Obama’s administration that’s been a target since the 2011 bankruptcy of solar-panel maker Solyndra LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone