SoftBank Says Sprint Merger Will Save $3 Billion a YearScott Moritz and Jeffrey McCracken
SoftBank Corp., defending its takeover bid for Sprint Nextel Corp. against a counteroffer from Dish Network Corp., told investors that its deal will bring about $3 billion in annual operating savings by 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis