Private Student Debt Refinancing Could Help Economy, CFPB SaysCarter Dougherty
Allowing consumers to refinance private loans with public funds is one option for alleviating the burden of college debt on the U.S. economy, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said in a report published today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life