JPMorgan Should Replace Most of Board, Glass Lewis SaysDawn Kopecki
JPMorgan Chase & Co., the biggest U.S. bank, should oust most of its board and split Jamie Dimon’s dual roles as chairman and chief executive officer, shareholder advisory firm Glass Lewis & Co. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing