Majority of Americans Overstate Gun Violence LevelsFrank Bass
The rate of gun-related murders has dropped by almost half since the early 1990s, even though more than eight of 10 Americans wrongly say otherwise, according to a study by the Pew Research Center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap