Fire Sales Risk Requires Repo Market Reform, N.Y. Fed Paper SaysLiz Capo McCormick
The over $2 trillion-a-day repurchase agreement market requires changes to cut risks related to sales of assets triggered by a dealer default or lenders’ perceptions that it may, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing