Einhorn Boosts Apple Stake, Praises Capital-Return PlanNoah Buhayar and Zachary Tracer
Hedge fund manager David Einhorn said he increased his bet on Apple Inc. and that the iPhone maker took a “major step forward” by issuing debt so it could return cash to investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks