GM China April Sales Accelerate as Toyota Extends DeclineBloomberg News
General Motors Co., the largest foreign automaker in China, reported sales growth accelerated last month, while Toyota Motor Corp. saw its deliveries extend their slump in the world’s biggest car market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline