Acciona Wins $66 Million Water Treatment Contract in West AfricaPatricia Laya
Acciona SA, the Spanish construction company that has built more than 70 desalination plants globally, won a 50 million-euro ($66 million) contract to design and build Gabon’s biggest drinking water-treatment plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis