Buffett Skips Apple Bonds, Says Not at Those YieldsNoah Buhayar
Warren Buffett, the billionaire chairman and chief executive officer of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., said he isn’t investing in corporate debt, including Apple Inc.’s record offering, because yields are too low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis