Bangladesh, ILO Agree Labor Reform After Factory CollapseArun Devnath and Pratish Narayanan
Bangladesh’s government, workers, employers and the International Labour Organization agreed to a plan to improve employee rights and safety after more than 600 people were killed in a factory building collapse last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone