Mongolian President Leads Rivals in Re-Election Bid, Poll ShowsMichael Kohn
President Tsakhia Elbegdorj leads his nearest rival by 13 percentage points heading into June 26 elections, according to a new poll, making it unlikely that he’ll face a serious challenge as he seeks a second term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone