Lululemon Sued Over Bonuses Before Pants RecallSteven Church
Lululemon Athletica Inc. was sued by a shareholder demanding records about the yoga-wear maker’s decision to increase executive bonuses just before it recalled shipments of women’s pants for being too sheer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone