Rolls-Royce Shuffles Executive Ranks as Aerospace Head QuitsRobert Wall
Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc, Europe’s largest maker of aircraft engines, announced the surprise departure of aerospace chief Mark King just four months after handing the 26-year company veteran a larger portfolio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts