Predator Targets Hit as Banks Shut Branches Amid ProfitsFrank Bass and Dakin Campbell
Banks that opened more than 15,000 branches across the U.S. in the decade leading to the financial crisis are retreating from lower-income neighborhoods, even as the industry posted its second-most-profitable year on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances