Takeda Rises as Diabetes-Drug Verdict Thrown Out in U.S.Jef Feeley
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. persuaded a judge to throw out a $6.5 million jury verdict over its Actos diabetes drug because lawyers for a California man didn’t produce sufficient evidence to show his cancer was caused by the medication. The company’s shares rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations