Allergan Shares Fall After CEO Says Two Studies DelayedMichelle Fay Cortez
Allergan Inc., the maker of the Botox wrinkle treatment, fell the most in 13 years after saying it will delay final studies for drugs to treat age-related macular degeneration and baldness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion