Euro Falls From One-Week High Versus Dollar Amid Bets on ECB CutJoseph Ciolli and Lucy Meakin
The euro dropped from a one-week high against the dollar as the euro area’s jobless rate rose to a record in March and inflation slowed, adding to signs the region is struggling to emerge from recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner