J.C. Penney Bonds With Debt Limit Surge After $1.75 Billion LoanCharles Mead
J.C. Penney Co.’s $254.5 million of bonds containing a provision that may restrict the retailer’s debt load surged after the company said proceeds of a new secured loan may be used to amend or acquire the notes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020