Nokia Betting on $20 Handset as It Loses Ground on IPhoneAdam Ewing
As Nokia Oyj struggles to catch Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. in the market for smartphones costing $500 or more, it’s counting on a bare-bones handset that sells for just $20 to give it an edge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap