Iceland Party Ousted by Bank Crisis Seeks Coalition TalksOmar R. Valdimarsson
The party ousted from government in 2009 after presiding over Iceland’s financial meltdown emerged as the biggest winner in the weekend’s parliamentary elections as talks start to form a ruling coalition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting