Gas Rigs Slide to 14-Year Low as Producers Stick to LiquidsLynn Doan
The number of natural gas rigs active in the U.S. tumbled to the lowest level since 1999 as energy producers kept drilling focused on liquids plays even as gas futures traded above $4 for the third straight week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing