Total’s $13 Billion Asset Sales Could Boost Dividend, CFO SaysTara Patel
Total SA, Europe’s third-biggest oil company, said the $13 billion of asset sales it’s carried out to date as part of a divestment plan could translate into higher dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing