Tim Leiweke Named Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment CEOEric Lam and Scott Soshnick
Tim Leiweke has been hired as president and chief executive officer of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd., the sports and real estate group that owns the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League and the Raptors professional basketball club.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy