Russia’s Rostelecom Stake May Fetch $5 Billion in 2013 SaleIrina Reznik and Ilya Khrennikov
Russia may sell a controlling stake in telecommunications operator OAO Rostelecom for at least $5 billion as early as this year, said First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day