Pfizer Falls as Arthritis Drug Is Rejected in EuropeDrew Armstrong
Pfizer Inc., the world’s biggest drugmaker, said its new arthritis pill was rejected by European regulators as not effective enough against the condition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing