Mahindra Bets on Decade-Old Bolero to Beat Tata: Corporate IndiaSiddharth Philip and Rajhkumar K Shaaw
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., the maker of the Bolero utility carrier, is betting on the decade-old model to help it overtake Tata Motors Ltd. as India’s third-largest seller of passenger vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster