Steel Partners CEO Sues Ex-Spear Leeds Chief Over SupportPatricia Hurtado and Bob Van Voris
Andrew Cader, former head of Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s Spear, Leeds & Kellogg LP, was sued by Steel Partners LLC Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Warren Lichtenstein over claims he helped wrongly inflate child support payments for the mother of Lichtenstein’s 5-year-old daughter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day